Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ugh.. Day 3. The Lost Art of Stretching.

Well, the food issue is working itself out a bit better.  I swear tomorrow I'm going to eat an egg white omelet for breakfast instead of an apple and cheese.  Clearly I am not getting enough protein before mid-day.

I have my fitness assessment tomorrow night at 6pm.  That should be interesting.  As long as they don't make me run my calves should cooperate.  Operative word: Cooperate.

Tonight I thought I'd give the 0-5K thing a go because I only made it half way through yesterday until my calves cramped and I thought I was going to die.
Tonight, I hoped it would be different - you know, not on a treadmill and outside in the fresh air.  No.
Worse.  I got through one cycle only and that was that.  So I spent the rest of the time walking (45mins) and trying to loosen my calves.

Yes, I stretched before I went out.  Clearly I need to relearn the art of stretching.

Mood wise today was average.  Nothing great, nothing awful.  Little bit of stress at work but who doesn't have that.

Also on the agenda for tomorrow.... the official DO LIFE Challenge starts!
I'm really excited about participating in something.

I'm such a joiner these days.

Bath Time.  Peace Out.

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment